Stockholm Scarf

This cowl is really versatile with many different yarns and is stretchy so it can fit snug around your neck but still fit over your head.

Materials:
Size 10 needles
2 skeins Artful yarns Reality in color 2405 (grey, black, and white stripes)
Instructions:
Pattern available here. I CO 51 sts and made it smaller than the pattern. Continue knitting until you run out of yarn, but make sure to leave a long enough tail to sew the two ends together.

I used yarn that I bought a long time ago but just couldn't find a good use for. I didn't get enough yarn to make a large project, but this cowl pattern was perfect and easily adaptable to the amount of yarn I had. My cowl came out much smaller than the pattern called for because I didn't CO as many stitches and I knit for much fewer rows.