Pattern: Flower Motif Project Tote

I was inspired by some beautiful overlay crochet motifs I saw on Pinterest and decided to make a pattern of my own and put it on a cute tote to carry around my projects in progress. After ripping out too many different versions, enough that I could probably make a completely different flower motif, I settled on this design and absolutely love it. It's not as bulky looking as other overlay crochet motifs I have seen because it doesn't overlay multiple rows over the entire motif. I used the technique sparingly to give the flower some dimension.
The tote fits many skeins of yarn and needles very nicely. The stitches are tight enough that the needles don't fall out of any gaps. This was a very time consuming pattern to make so I posted it for sale in my Ravelry store - only $0.99! Available here.

Never fear, though, I'll still continue posting many free patterns on this blog.