Girl Friday Sweater

Materials:
1 set straight needles US 8
1 set circular needles US 8 (for working the collar at the end)
4 skeins Ice Yarns, Feriye Ince Worsted in Light Brown
Sewing needle
Instructions:
Pattern available here. My sweater is in the S size and it fits very comfortably and isn't too tight. The pattern is worked flat in panel sections to make it have the perfect fit, though I don't generally like sweater patterns that I can't try on as I work. The sizing worked out really well on this pattern - no frogging here!

This sweater came out so nicely and the pattern repeat was easy to work with. The trickiest part was keeping consistent with the pattern near the edges of a panel, but as long as you keep track of what you do as you work the piece, it shouldn't be a problem.
Under the finishing section, the author recommends picking up 2 sts for every 3 rows for the collar, but I found that this made the collar much too tight and it made the sweater bunch up awkwardly. I picked up a st for every row along the collar and it fit perfectly.
I wanted to have lots of tiny buttons, so I made a button hole every 5 sts. Also, for such tiny buttons, I suggest BO only 2 sts for the button hole rather than the recommended 3 sts.