Goldenrod Tank

Materials:
Size 6 circular needle
2 skeins Ice Yarns Cotton Elite in Gold
Sewing needle
Instructions:
Sorry, I don't have a link to this pattern. It's published in the Love of Knitting, Summer 2014 magazine and designed by Marly Bird. I'm not usually one to subscribe to knitting/crocheting magazines, but I got an offer to try out the mag for free. When I think magazine, I think of something that's heavy on the ads and lighter on the content. I didn't want to pay for something that was trying to sell me knitting products most of the time.

I was pleasantly surprised with this magazine, though. It was filled with 25 patterns and has only one or two ads in the front and back. They are all summer oriented and came in a good variety, ranging from tanks and beach cover ups to beachy table settings. I'm still looking through the patterns so I don't think I'll be subscribing anytime soon. I like the summer issue the best, too, because it's much harder to find pretty and lightweight patterns.
If you're looking to subscribe to a magazine with lots of different knitting patterns, this one is a pretty great find!

I stuck to the pattern in the magazine for the most part. The only alteration I made was to pick up double the amount of stitches on the sleeve edging than it called for. When I followed the pattern, the arm holes were uncomfortably tight.