Paris Sweater

Materials:
3 skeins Vanna's Choice in Charcoal Grey (MC)
2 skeins Vanna's Choice in Dusty Blue (CC)
Size 9 circular needles
Size 8 circular needles
Note: Since you need to hold arm stitches to the side to be worked later, I recommend investing in a set of interchangeable circular needles. I use Knitters Pride Symfonie Dreamz (stupid name, I know) set, available here. The cords stay put once you screw them in and the needles are great to work with. 
Instructions:
Pattern available here. Use size 9 circular needles.

As with all sweaters, you need to make it to fit the body you are making it for. This pattern is easy to customize to fit any size.

I wanted more of an off the shoulder look, so I made the neckline ribbing shorter than the pattern called for (approximately 2 inches).

I needed a size small, so I repeated the rounds five times for the waist decrease and repeated the rounds again five times for the hips increase. It makes for a nice, snug fit.

Finally, I found that the arms are too large so I picked up only 5 stitches when starting the sleeves on step 5. When it came time to do the sleeve ribbing, I switched to size 8 circular needles to make it tighter. 

The changes I made won't fit every size body, but you can see the kinds of alterations you can make to the pattern so it fits you.