Crochet Market Bag

Make this cute market bag with a sturdy handle to hold all of your goodies.

Materials:
1 skein Dawn Sayelle in Fisherman - worsted weight yarn (I think it's an old yarn brand. I got it at a tag sale)
Size H crochet hook
Size J crochet hook

Instructions:
Pattern available here.

I made the first round with the size H crochet hook to make the stitches in the center part of the circle smaller than the rest of the work. This allows the bottom of the bag to lay flat and prevents it from poking out at an odd angle.

After the first round, I switched to the size J crochet hook and finished the rest of the piece.

Also, I wanted a bag that was longer and skinner so I skipped Round 6, making the bottom circle smaller.


I instantly filled mine with lots of yarn skeins just for kicks  and they fit perfectly.